Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The prophetic truth of the birth certificate issue

After the game
The Daily Jot

Daily reporting and analysis of current events from a biblical and prophetic perspective.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011



The prophetic truth of the birth certificate issue



Sometime before the last Presidential election, I was interviewing with a premier conservative media outlet for the position of investigative reporter. Two icons of the conservative/Republican think tank and media were conversing with me about what I thought were the important issues of the time. One that I brought up caught their attention, but not in a way that I expected. I said that there was a question whether the Democratic frontrunner was eligible to be president. Raising their eyebrows in surprise, one looked at the other, and asked what I meant by that. I explained what I had researched at the time about the lack of a verifiable birth certificate.



The interview was going well up to that point. And it was there that I lost out. The more I answered their pointed questions, the more I realized that there was a unification within the conservative circles in Washington, DC against pursuing the eligibility requirement of the presidency. They tried to pass it off as rumor. When I spoke of straightforward documentation, they passed that off as not credible. When I spoke of reliable sources in Kenya who visited villages and gathered information, they said it was chasing after rainbows. It was clear that by the end of the interview, I not only would not get the job, but that the conservative elite inside the beltway were never going to pursue the birth certificate issue.



A Democrat did pursue it. Hawaii gubernatorial candidate Neil Abercrombie promised that if elected, he would find the president's birth certificate. He said it was a personal issue to prove all the naysayers wrong. He was elected and he tried to follow up on his promise. At first, he said he was there when the now-president was born. Then he retracted. Then he said he could not find the birth certificate, Then he retracted. Then he said that there was a document, but it wasn't a traditional birth certificate, but some sort of long form. Then he retracted. Now he is saying that he is giving up his efforts to produce the birth certificate because its against the state law to release private documents without consent.



Many well known conservatives have joined the chorus that questioning the birth certificate is a "right wing" conspiracy. I agree that it is a conspiracy--but between all the elites irrespective of party. They are hiding something or getting at something even more strategic such as a democracy election precedent, rather than a republican election. They are subverting the Constitutional mandate for sake of democracy. This plays into the hands of the one world order. Jesus said in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father but by me." There is only one savior--its Jesus Christ. And until He is manifest in the hearts of our leaders, there will be no truth, irrespective of party affiliation.

Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Bill Wilson
Word of Life Ministry

No comments: